Join our team
Ready for an exciting new challenge?
As with any business, the key to our success is our people. With us, this is even more true as our team owns 100% of the business – so our team are our business. We are a family of like-minded individuals who share a passion and enthusiasm for creating exceptional and intelligent workplaces, and who support each other along the way. We continuously strive to be the best we can be, looking beyond boundaries and using the very latest insights and technology to deliver workplaces with the wow-factor. If you want to join our exciting journey and have the opportunity to play a real role in determining and sharing in our future success, check out our latest vacancies below.
Junior / Graduate Architectural Technician (full-time)
We are seeking to expand our design team with an energetic and enthusiastic Junior Architectural Technician. This role would be perfectly suited to a recent graduate with plenty of enthusiasm and passion to learn. A brief overview of roles and responsibilities is outlined below, as well as what we can offer you…
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the architectural design team with projects won
- Preparation of architectural drawings with the support of lead architectural technicians
- Completion of site surveys
- Attendance at site meetings
- Document and drawing control
- Educated to degree level in Architectural Technology or similar
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Passion and enthusiasm to learn and develop your career
- Willingness to work as a team towards a common goal
- Strong AutoCAD skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability in Sketch-up and In-Design beneficial (not essential)
We hire the best people and in return will offer an attractive salary, a generous benefits and wellbeing package thanks to our Employee Ownership business model, and an opportunity to develop within the company via a personal development plan. If this role sounds like something you’d enjoy, please get in touch via email@example.com with a brief introduction and your CV.
No recruitment agencies please.