Join our team
Ready for an exciting new challenge?
As with any business, the key to our success is our people. With us, this is even more true as our team owns 100% of the business – so our team are our business. We are a family of like-minded individuals who share a passion and commitment to creating exceptional and intelligent workplaces, and who support each other along the way. If you want to join our exciting journey and have the opportunity to play a real role in determining and sharing in our future success, check out our latest vacancies below.
Business Development Manager/Account Director
We are seeking to expand our business development team with an energetic and enthusiastic Business Development Manager/Account Director (subject to experience). Though we operate nationally, the person in this role will be responsible for developing business opportunities in our prime selling area; Birmingham upwards to Newcastle and everything in between.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Develop a personal growth strategy to support business growth, focused both on customer retention and financial gain
• Build long-term relationships with prospective and existing customers
• Drive research to identify new opportunities and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective contacts
• Use your experience to assess clients’ potential needs and objectives and adapt your sales approach accordingly
• Prepare relative target-company intelligence
• Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
• Assist in the sharing of information to ensure the best skilled team members are able to actively assist a proposed opportunity
• Meet specifically set and mutually agreed targets
• Keep the ADT Workplace CRM system up-to-date
• Proven experience working as a business development manager, sales executive or similar relevant role
• Track record of working with board level decision makers
• Knowledge of the commercial office market
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
• The ability to build rapport along with good networking and communication skills
• Effective time management and planning skills
• Experience of the commercial office agency environment is desirable
• Proficiency in MS Office
We hire the best talent in the marketplace and in return will offer an attractive salary, car allowance, phone, laptop, quarterly paid commission structure, entrance in to the benefits of the Employee Owned Trust and an opportunity to develop within the company via a personal development plan.
If this role sounds like something you’d enjoy and you think your experience fits the bill, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief introduction and your CV.
No recruitment agencies please.